Spicy Coconut Curry Pasta
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lb. gluten-free pasta
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb. red grapes
- 2 scallions, thinly slice
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine olive oil, coconut milk and curry powder in a large pan over medium-low heat; cook for 10 minutes, stirring often. Add cooked pasta and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; transfer to a large serving bowl. Add remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Serve warm. Garnish with additional lemon zest.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Calories: 333 cal • Fat: 11.5 g • Protein: 6.2 g • Carb: 52.5 g • Fiber: 2.8 g • Sugar: 8.5 g • Sodium: 89.4 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/11/05/spicy-coconut-curry-pasta/