Orange Gingerbread Pasta with Dried Cranberries
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 lb. gluten-free pasta
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. finely ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. finely ground fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. finely ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat, drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: ~ 3/4 cup Calories: 224.9 cal • Fat: 3.0 g • Protein: 5.6 g • Carb: 46.1 g • Fiber: 2.7 g • Sugar: 3.5 g • Sodium: 62.9 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/11/19/orange-gingerbread-pasta-with-dried-cranberries/