Black Rice Salad with Snow Crab Cocktail Claws
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 cups cooked (1 cup dry) black rice
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. mina harissa sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 8 frozen snow crab cocktail claws
- ¼ cup So Delicious dairy-free Greek plain yogurt
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook crab claws for 2-3 minutes or until pink and well done. Drain water; set crab claws aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except crab cocktail claws; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer rice mixture into four serving bowls, place two crab claws into each bowl.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yogurt.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 161 cal • Fat: 5.7 g • Protein: 7.7 g • Carb: 23.1 g • Fiber: 1.6 g • Sugar: 2.2 g • Sodium: 441.5 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/09/28/black-rice-salad-with-snow-crab-cocktail-claws/