Rainbow Swiss Chard n' Lemon Stir-Fry
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 cups gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large bundle of Rainbow Swiss Chard
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, wash Swiss chard; cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add Swiss chard; cook, tossing until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; drain off excess liquid. Add pine nuts, lemon juice, lemon zest, scallions, sea salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and gently toss with Swiss chard mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve warm.
Serving Size: ~ ¾ cup
Calories: 186.4 Cal • Fat: 9.7 g • Protein: 5.2 g • Carb: 22.8 g • Fiber: 3.5 g • Sugar: 2.0 g • Sodium: 276.2 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/09/21/rainbow-swiss-chard-n-lemon-stir-fry/