Green Grape Ice Cones
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups green grapes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. liquid stevia (I used NuNaturals brand)
- ¼ tsp. orange zest
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 cups shaved ice
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor. Transfer to a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute; remove from heat and strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Discard solids.
- Using an ice machine, shave ice into a four glasses.
- Pour grape liquid atop shaved ice and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: 65.5 Cal • Fat: 0.9 g • Protein: 0.6 g • Carb: 16.9 g • Fiber: 0.8 g • Sugar: 15.7 g • Sodium: 3.3 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/09/24/green-grape-ice-cones/