Mini Morning Egg Bites
Author: Amie Valpone
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, cooked
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 4 whole large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs with egg whites. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or place in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and serve for a quick breakfast or snack.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 muffin
Calories: 95.4 cal • Fat: 4.7 g • Protein: 7.9 g • Carb: 6.8 g • Fiber: 3.5 g • Sugar: 0.2 g • Sodium: 170.6 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/mini-morning-egg-bites/