Sweet Grape n' Pasta Salad
Recipe type: Entree
- ½ pound gluten-free pasta
- 2 Tbsp. Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 tsp. fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh red grapes
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer pasta salad to four serving bowls.
- Serve chilled.
Servings: ~9 Serving Size: ½ cup
Calories: 63.6 cal • Fat: 3.1 g • Protein: 5.2 g • Carb: 4.5 g • Fiber: 2.3 g • Sugar: 0.1 g • Sodium: 113.7 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/labor-day-grape-n-pasta-salad-and-green-living-tips/