Sparkling Cherry Spritzer
Author: Amie Valpone
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. lime zest, plus more for garnish
- 4 fresh mint or basil leaves
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 cups sparkling water or seltzer
- Juice cherries using a juicer or a blender into a large glass.
- Strain through a sieve, pushing juice through with a spatula. Discard cherry solids.
- Pour cherry juice into a large pitcher. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with additional lime zest, if desired.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 Cup
Calories: 84.2 Cal • Cal Fat: 0.4 g • Protein: 1.1 g • Carb: 21.4 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Sugar: 18.1 g • Sodium: 0.5 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/sparkling-cherry-spritzer/