Watermelon Berry Salad
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cups yellow watermelon, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 2 cups pink watermelon, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh strawberries, quartered
- 3 cups packed fresh baby mixed greens
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax Oil
- In a large bowl, combine watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, mixed greens and lemon zest; set aside in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Remove salad and dressing from fridge. Drizzle dressing over salad; gently toss to combine.
- Serve chilled.
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/yellow-watermelon-berry-salad/