Blackberry Lemon Salad
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 pint fresh organic blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest
- 4 cups packed mixed greens
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Juice of 1 large organic lemon
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Barlean's Flax Oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine blackberries, lemon zest, mixed greens, dill and scallions. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, sea salt and pepper. Pour dressing over blackberry salad; gently toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/blackberry-lemon-salad/