Honey Cilantro Soaked Quinoa
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1½ cups quinoa
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup peanuts
- Juice of 1 fresh orange
- 2 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and immediately transfer to a large bowl. Add honey; gently toss to combine. Set aside covered for 10 minutes to soak.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Serve warm or chilled.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: ~ ½ cup
Calories: 299.8 g • Fat: 5.2 g • Protein: 9.9 g • Carb: 54.5 g • Fiber: 5.1g • Sugar: 10.5 g • Sodium: 113.1 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/honey-cilantro-soaked-quinoa/