Gluten-Free Morning Baked Oatmeal
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 cups uncooked gluten-free oats
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp. stevia
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1¾ cups almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Honey, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Combine oats, almonds, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk almond milk, egg, butter, and vanilla extract.
- Transfer oat mixture to prepared baking dish; layer the almond milk mixture on top of oats. Scatter blueberries and strawberries on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown and the oat mixture has set. Remove from oven; set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving with a drizzle of honey.
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/gluten-free-morningbaked-oatmeal/