Strawberry Basil Green Tea Popsicles
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups green tea, brewed and chilled
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- ¼ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture between popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours.
Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
Calories: 16.8 cal • Fat: 0.1 g • Protein: 0.2 g • Carb: 4.1g • Fiber: 0.7g • Sugar: 3.4g • Sodium: 0.3 mg
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/strawberry-basil-green-tea-popsicles/