Dairy-Free Creamy Avocado Soup
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 3 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups plain dairy-free yogurt such as SoDelicious
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup green tea, brewed and chilled
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- In a food processor, combine avocado, yogurt almonds, cilantro, onion, balsamic vinegar, green tea, sea salt and pepper; pulse until smooth.
- Remove from blender; transfer to a bowl and cover. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Ladle soup into four bowls; serve chilled. Garnish with chives.
Recipe by Gluten Free Recipes - The Healthy Apple at http://thehealthyapple.com/2012/05/14/dairy-free-creamy-avocado-soup/