This recipe is perfect for a well rounded meal over pasta…the gluten and dairy free crab stuffing is scrumptious baked inside the zucchini halves.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Galaxy Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Nu-Salt and pepper (To taste)
- 1 can Crab meat (Drained)
- 4 Zucchini’s (Halved lengthwise and seeded)
- 1 block Nasoya Silken Tofu
- 2 Tsp. Honey Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine silken tofu, Nu-Salt, pepper, honey mustard, white balsamic vinegar and Vegan Parmesan cheese into a food processor; process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with the crab meat, cilantro, and chopped peppers.
- Divide mixture into the zucchini halves and sprinkle with vegan Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until desired brown color.
This recipe can be served over whole wheat or gluten free pasta for a delicious meal.