I bet you’ve never tried any of these fancy salad toppings.
They’re inexpensive and won’t take more than 5 minutes to toss together.
Plus, they’re a fun way to spruce up your ho-hum salads.
No more ice berg lettuce.
No more soggy tomatoes.
No more stale croutons.
Think Really BIG. Think Fresh n’ Fun n’ Healthy.
So, say good-bye to your lame, dull salad and swap it for something a bit more tempting.
You can garnish your greens with these simple yet satisfying healthy salad recipes that will blow your mind and your lil’ taste buds, too.
Here are 10 tasty salad toppings to show off my love for fresh greens.
1. Fennel, Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice, Lemon Zest, Fresh Mint & Avocado
2. Beets, Brussels Sprouts, Fresh Sage & Hummus
3. Black Beans, Arugula, Cilantro & Pine Nuts
4. Black Rice, Almonds, Pomegranates & Pears
5. Walnuts, Chives, Grapes & Guacamole
6. Pecans, Canned Pumpkin & Coconut Oil
7. Millet, Honey Roasted Peanuts & Apples
8. So Delicious Dairy-Free Yogurt, Scallions, Fresh Dill & Ground Flax Seeds
9. Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Orange zest, Sugar Snap Peas & Chia Seeds
10. Quinoa, Cocoa Powder, Sunflower Seeds & Dried Cherries
And there you have it.
My 10 simple ways to take your limp salad to the next level- just don’t be afraid to add a bit of color. Autumn favorites like apples, cranberries, grilled corn, figs n’ pumpkin add a nice pop of pizazz to your leafy greens.
Start with an easy base of kale, Swiss chard, baby spinach, romaine or Bibb lettuce and have a little fun this fall, won’t cha?