It’s more of a mish-mosh of nuts n’ seeds.
But it’s my idea of a gluten free granola.
And a vegan granola, too.
Well, it takes a second to make and only a toss into the oven for a lil’ baking.
Your kitchen will smell divine.
Yes, divine, I tell ‘ya.
But without all that added sugar and well, grains.
So, enter my grain-free granola.
Eat it with a spoon (you caught me), eat it with your hands, sprinkle some atop your salads, use it as a gluten-free breadcrumb mixture for your tofu, fish or chicken.
You’ll be a lover of this fine, fine granola.
Gluten-Free, Grain-Free and Vegan
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1 Tbsp. lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. dried lavender
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
- Serve warm or room temperature atop salads, grilled veggies, oatmeal or desserts.
- Store in a sealed glass container for up to two weeks.
And here’s my latest Foodily Article: 3 Autumn Gluten-Free Snacks