- 5 ramps, chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 20 cashews
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3 Tbsp. Barlean’s Flaxseed Oil
- 2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Place all ingredients into a food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowl; cover and chill before serving.
I’m excited to announce that I’ve been invited to be a ‘Blogger for a Day’ by the NFCA, which is the National Foundation of Celiac Awareness, an organization dedicated to informing people about gluten-intolerance and celiac disease. And, since May is Celiac Awareness Month, I thought I’d share some NFCA info with all of you in hopes their detailed information, resources, news and educational materials can help you and your family diagnose your illness, get answers or simply help you adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle.
And be sure to check out my latest recipe for Rudi’s Gluten-Free Recipe Contest: Please vote for my Cinnamon Raisin Falafel with Spinach Pesto Recipe. You can vote once a day, everyday until June 6th.