Perfect for Summer.
For Cinco de Mayo.
Or Mother’s Day.
Or simply eaten right out of your Tupperware with a spoon.
Anyway you choose, it’ll be tasty.
It’s positively fabulous.
And the pine nuts, well let’s just say they add a fabulous kick to make this potato salad a real winner.
Gluten-Free and Vegan; what else can you ask for?
Simple. Pure. Perfect.
Positively The Best Potato Salad with Parsley Pesto
Gluten-Free and Vegan
- 2 lbs. small red new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley, finely chopped plus more for garnish
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. curry
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook potatoes until soft but not falling apart, approximately 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine parsley, mint, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, sea salt and pepper; pulse until well combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain potatoes; slice in half as soon as they’re cool enough to handle. Gently toss potatoes with parsley pesto mixture; season with curry and chili powder.
- Garnish with additional parsley; serve chilled or at room temperature.
And be sure to check out my latest article and tasty recipes for Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread.