A perfect anytime, anywhere dish that can be whipped up in mere minutes.
Whether you’re entertaining for a crowd.
Or enjoying it in front of the Tube…
This pesto is sure to wow your little taste buds.
I’ve even been known to take a lil’ dollop and place it atop my breakfast omelets.
And alongside my evening grilled tofu, fish and poultry dishes.
Simply put. There’s no wrong way ta’ eat a good pesto.
Vegan and Gluten-Free
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp. dulse flakes
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cored
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled with gluten-free crackers, pretzels or crudites.
I’m excited to announce that I’ll be presenting a Gluten-Free Cooking Class at Whole Foods Market on April 20th here in Manhattan. It’s free to attend and would love to see you there, all you have to do is sign-up by emailing Elizabeth at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so be sure to sign up if you’re interested and I hope to see you there!