As you all know, I’m a proud VEGA Ambassador and I recently created a tasty recipe and video demo for the VEGA website sharing my vegan protein patties.
Be sure to take a look at my Vega Ambassador Interview, Recipe and Video.
- 1 packet VEGA Sport
- ¼ cup steel-cut oats, cooked
- 1 cup black beans, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- Pinch of each sea salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar
- ¼ tsp. smoked paprika
- 10 walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; process until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the batter into your hands; mold into patties and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crispy.
And Now…I am happy to announce my Marx Foods Palm Leaf Plate Giveaway.
I recently had the opportunity to test out these Palm Leaf Plates, which are incredible and great for entertaining. I was quite impressed at how well these plates held up as I was a bit skeptical since they’re disposable, but to my surprise they held up like a charm. These beautiful pates are an eco-friendly and biodegradable plates are a unique alternative to conventional plates. The plates and the disposable cutlery are even compostable!
1). View the Marx foods website and tell me what Palm Leaf plate shape you’d like to try.
2). Post this giveaway on your blog. Leave a comment telling me you did.
3). Tweet this Giveaway post! Leave me a third comment telling me you did.
Each comment counts as an entry.
Good Luck; I will be picking a winner on Friday, September the 10th at 5PM EST.