I recently received a fabulous surprise from MaraNathat Nut Butters, who sent me a package of their nut butters to try…let’s just say I had a wee bit of fun recipe testing with these tasty nut butters…
Macadamia Nut Butter
Sunflower Seed Butter
Honey Almond Butter
Organic Peanut Butter
My favorite nut butter? Hmmmm…that’s a tough one; I’d have to say it’s a close tie between the Macadamia Nut Butter and the Honey Almond Butter…they ‘knocked my socks off’ and I created delicious recipes from breakfast pancakes to dinner peanut sauce to decadent desserts…
There’s something special about nut butters…they’re not just for your typical PB&J…they compliment any dish and keep your meals exciting, as well as your taste buds yearning for more!
My favorite MaraNatha creation was born last night in my tiny lil’ kitchen…
I created a Macadamia Nut Butter Cookie that’s Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup MaraNatha Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes
- Egg substitute for 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. ground flax seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup stevia
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Using hands, mix well.
- Form into small balls and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and transfer to wire racks for cooling.
And, now for the giveaway….Drumroll, please….
The nice folks over at MaraNatha have offered two sets of two coupons to 2 very lucky winners.
Here are 3 ways you can enter to win:
- Leave me a comment on this post telling me your favorite nut butter recipe.
- Link back to this contest on your blog.
- Tweet: @Thehealthyapple is hosting a Maranatha giveaway.
I will pick 2 random winners on Wednesday, March the 17th at 5:00 PM EST.