Here is a fabulous recipe that I baked last night for a flourless chocolate cake. It was incredibly delicious and I loved the taste of the macadamia and hazelnuts…they added the perfect touch. And of course, this recipe would not be the same without my favorite, most delicious eggs from Eggland’s Best. What are you waiting for? Whip up this tasty cake for a special treat tonight…I assure you…your taste buds will be thanking you.
- 1 cup whole macadamia nuts
- 1 cup whole hazelnuts
- 4 Eggland’s Best eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. cocoa
- 2 Tbsp. stevia
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Topping: Greek plain yogurt or dairy-free ice cream
- Topping: Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a spring-form pan with baking spray, then line with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine nuts; process to meal-like texture.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue to pulse for another minute. Scrape sides of the bowl and process another 20 seconds.
- Transfer batter into prepared pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes before cutting around the edges to loosen the cake. Release pan sides and parchment paper.
- Serve and top with a dollop of dairy-free ice cream or Greek plain yogurt and a fresh mint leaf.