Here is a fabulous recipe that I use to top my bean burgers and use as a dip with my veggie fries…this ketchup is a health alternative to the store bought, processed ketchup brands that are full of sodium, additives and HFCS!
- 2 tsp. stevia
- 1 (6 oz.) can organic tomato paste
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. dried cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. brown rice miso paste
- 1 tsp. of white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. flax seeds
- Dash of sea salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the above ingredients. Whisk together until fluffy texture.
- You can also use a hand electric mixer; this will ensure a whipped ketchup consistency.