Gotta love dried cranberries and cashews…two of my favorites, so I thought I’d toss them into my whole wheat bread recipe. To my surprise, the bread was fantastic and the tender cranberries and ground cashews were the perfect touch to this warm winter bread. I served each slice with an additional dollop of Stonyfield Oikos Greek yogurt and marmalade.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup bran flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 pint Stonyfield plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup cashews, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Slowly add in Stonyfield yogurt and gently fold.
- Transfer dough into a loaf pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until golden brown and firm.