This recipe is easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Simply fill a bell pepper with tuna salad and bake!
- 4 Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow, Orange, Green)
- 1 can tuna
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. hummus
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- Dash of Nu-Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 325
- Combine canned tuna, Greek yogurt, hummus, chopped celery, dried cranberries and shredded carrots. Mix well.
- Add tuna mixture to hollowed out bell peppers
- Top with crushed peanuts
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes