This dressing is incredibly versatile and can be used over any dish over mixed salad greens or a grilled vegetables, tofu, fish and chicken.
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 2 tsp. capers
- Nu-Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blend together avocado, balsamic, garlic, lemon juice, lime juice and honey in a food processor until coarse puree forms. Slowly add oil; blend well. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add yogurt, parsley, cilantro, capers, basil and scallions; whisk well. Season with Nu-Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Re-whisk before serving. Serve chilled.