This is such a fabulous recipe. I often recommend it to my clients as as a dinner, and again for lunch left-overs the next day! If you’re simply just looking for a side dish–this recipe can easily be paired with a protein source such as Tofu, Tempeh, Fish, Chicken and Turkey for a well-rounded, healthy meal!
- 1 cup cooked risotto
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 can white beans, rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Dash of Nu-Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Galaxy vegan parmesan cheese
- Dash of oregano
- Cook risotto (per directions on package). Set aside and cover to keep warm.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add garlic; stir for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and beans. Mix well.
- Add spinach, Nu-Salt, pepper, rosemary, balsamic vinegar. Continue to stir until mixture is completely cooked and warm.
- Remove from heat and serve warm atop a bed of warm risotto.
- Top with vegan Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with oregano.